Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Nice and dirty lunchtime sketches from today






Dam it took me an hour to remember my pasword and reset everything. Anyway yeah Im crazy for posting these. Put if I don't post this I will hardly ever post stuff on here and then i will never post anything. These are from today at work in between my breaks. Most of these are either made up, magazine reference or people in the break room.Funny thing is that I found a red pen on the table, So I ended up using it on a couple of pages on my last break. I forgot ink smears, but anyway here some stuff, quick and dirty as usual.

5 comments:

Bill Drastal Blog Mode!! said...

Awesome shit man!!

David Reyes said...

thanks for coming by bill. Congratulations on your new job.

David Reyes said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
enrique art said...

good drawings dude. You're really starting to improve allot.

*colibri* said...

i love all of the expressions!