Monday, January 7, 2008

Scribbles, mostly while on the phone at work.












Since my last update I moved from Palmdale to Los Angeles. Its funny when I start to think about how much has happened in the last few years to me , but at the same how nothing has really changed. Life has a way to create illusions and obstacles that are non existent but in your mind.

It seems like it was only yesterday since I was here in LA and Angela was calling me everyday from Arizona telling me to move with her and Clarina to San Diego to go school. Anyway she ended up convincing me to go back to school, since I wasn't doing much but collections at some shady telemarketing joint. Now I'm back in LA and since then Angela had an exorcism (literally) and became a christian missionary battling prostitution and spreading the lords word around the world, while Clarina........

Without explaining in detail my frustration, I've met many unusual people in my short lifetime. ...... All I can say thank god for the new Eisley, Molotov and Manu Chao cds.
Rest assure in the future less crap and more actual characters instead of floating heads. Really I'm not lying, I plan to start a profile at deviant art soon with finished work. While this site will continue to be the womb of my thoughts and ideas. There's more stuff I need to post.
Now bring on the sketches mostly done at work while on the phone or during breaks.

No comments: