Tuesday, January 13, 2009

More big noses














































I'm always hesitant about showing any kid of celeb caricatures because of what I know, and seen in the past. So this is me just doing my own renditions and trying to ignore all the amazing artwork done on some of these people. "You can't compare yourself to nobody but yourself." Bobby Chiu.


















This is me just me just practicing. The redborder sketches are celebs and the black border ones are of coworkers. Ill show pictures of them in the future when I do another one and get a better likeness.

3 comments:

vhpayes@yahoo.com said...

Maria says hi. I like the Hulk and I recognized Susan, Roel and Gabe right away. Maria recognized Cliff, but not Roel. You'll have to draw us when we go pick up our checks.

justfrancesca said...

nice work!

justfrancesca said...

Your work reminds me of Oscar Torres's (he works at SeaWorld).