Sunday, July 18, 2010

Mule model




A model I'm doing for somebody more than likely for free just trying to earn my place. I hit a brick model with this model as with all my models at the texturing stage. Its all unwrapped I just need to learn to texture.


Ive been really busy at work and everytime I take a picture of an inpark I lke it but then change my mind decide not to post it. Well I need to stop hiding behind my doodles before summers over.
Posted new pictures of drawings my coworkers did of me on my other blog too cheak it out.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The type of include the developer luggage via prime makes that always don’t appear in reasonably priced charge. replica chanel handbags In addition, acquiring the most appropriate one using excellent along with moves effectively while using individuality can be it is important to take into consideration. replica gucci In case you didn’t the one which you would like, then you can definitely move onto the opposite site along with proceed using your look for. Getting a appropriate ladies handbag will certainly increase your current individuality and is also the simplest way to connect with others get jealous using brand name luggage. dior outlet Staying cool is critical for females plus the assurance that they experience genuinely satisfied with just as one seller of an developer ladies handbag. Developing a willing eyesight in every single details provided by the owner regarding the product or service is vital to stop receiving confused immediately after acquiring. replica handbags sale Have a very close up check out both- the real plus the false one particular. fake chanel handbags Find some good professional recommendation via pals. Naturally, girls so want to talk about his or her views with regards to equipment. This will likely surely assist you to find the ideal product or service underneath more affordable charge.