Friday, June 29, 2007

small lame update




I know its been a while since my last update. Ive been pretty much done with this guy for a while now........I mean atleast with the modeling, but even then theres little areas im going to go back and refine. I have a few other ideas I want to model, that I would post but Im too lazy to scan. I have A.D.D Im not sure which one to model next, and yet this guy still needs to be textured and even though you can't see it i have a skeleton going on underneath him too. So i'll be doing minor animations of him, I hope. It sucks I have many ideas but not enough technical skills and dicipline to bust them out quick enough. Sorry for not cropping these shots.

3 comments:

enrique art said...

looks good dude. Can't wait to see how it turns out textured.

Oscar said...

cool detail on your elephant man. He should battle that four arm dude from mortal kombat.

*colibri* said...

it's cool to see the progress! :)