Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Crayola marker sketches, more airbrush practice




Gabriel


Ed














These were all done with either brown or black crayola markers. All of the air brush drawings are from 2 months ago except for the Obama sketch( I stop airbrush and was strictly only on color sticks to make more money and now have returned to learn a/b more. I think Obama was ok but the lines on michelle came out really slooooopy ,(thanks crayola markers) Anyway the other 2 color stick sketches are just drawings I did of a couple of coworkers. Ed hates the one I did of him ,so ill post it anyway because I did really draw him pretty gay by accident. Sorry dude.




For the most part Im still mostly on color sticks but started getting a/b again about once or twice a week.

2 comments:

Meesimo said...

Cool to see you rockin the airbrush dude, cheers!

David Reyes said...

thanks, Ill keep practicing